Botox, Fillers, & Facials Phoenix, Scottsdale AZ
Find your true beauty at Beauty By RN Medical Aesthetics
A note from the Owner and Founder Giulianna Rau –
After more than 10 years working in medical aesthetics, I have experienced about every corrective treatment known to man. In my attempt to maintain a youthful, healthy, natural appearance, I have experienced results at both ends of the spectrum. While going through that roller coaster of emotions, I learned a great deal of the Do’s and Don’ts in this industry. I simply applied that knowledge to helping other’s achieve that inner confidence we all deserve.
People often come to Beauty by RN wanting to prepare for a special occasion, impress a certain someone, or to simply educate themselves on age-defying treatments. While most treatments are quick fixes like botox injections, others like microneedling, especially in Phoenix, are needed to establish a baseline for healthy skin before it’s too late in life. I can help educate you as well as give you proper skin care regimens so you can set yourself apart from the typical Scottsdale look.
The Perfect Skin
The recurring message that I continue to hear is that patients want to have skin like I do. It’s a very flattering comment given I have always had troubled skin. I’ve had a skin pigment irregularity due to over exposure to the sun in my younger years. I grew up in Lima, Peru which is only a few hundred miles from the equator. This combined with me paying zero attention to adequate sun protection was the perfect recipe for rapid skin deterioration.
When I took a good look at myself at the age of 30, I was already exhibiting signs of sun damage and wrinkling while doing very little to prevent the skin ageing process.
Many patients come in wanting to baby step their entrance into skin correction. Others come to me wanting to take years off within a short period of time. Beauty by RN has developed our signature series of treatments such as botox injections and juvederm fillers to not only help shape and smooth your face but to help cure other ailments like migraines, and profusive sweating to answer that demand. We can quickly (and safely) transport you back in time to a more youthful, vibrant you.
Causes & Effects of Damaged Skin and How Botox in Phoenix Repairs It:
Internal causes of damage can include chronic use of muscles of expression, dermal thinning, bone loss, and loss of collagen fibers. These particular fibers are what slow down wrinkles, blemishes, and etched lines. Such effects occur with hormonal changes, genetic causes, and chronological aging.
In addition, external causes of damage include environmental hazards such as ultraviolet radiation, wind, smoking and chemical exposure. Years of such exposure can produce wrinkles, and skin pigment or surface changes. These changes take the form of freckling or dark spots, redness and tiny spider veins, and loss of firmness and elasticity.
Beauty By RN Medical Aesthetics services include:
- BOTOX and cosmetic line fillers, like Juvederm and Juvederm Voluma. The former used to soften wrinkles and fine lines caused by expression, environment, and age. The injectable fillers add volume and fullness to cheeks, plump thin lips, smooth laugh lines, and help shape your entire face.
- Botox in Phoenix, Scottsdale area. Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) to improve skin texture, shrink pores, soften wrinkles, treat acne scarring, and firm skin.
- Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP) ‘Vampire Facials’, for skin rejuvenation. This will stimulate new collagen and elastin production, and soften wrinkles while tightening loose skin on the face, neck, and décolleté.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Hair Restoration is a recent advancement in hair restoration. Often referred to as PRP, it has the ability to reverse hair loss and stimulate hair regrowth.
- Anti-Aging Facial Peels to diminish skin pigmentation and sun damage.
- Wellness. MIC Combo B12 Shots. B12 is a vitamin that boosts energy and combined with other ingredients can help boost your immune system. B12 shots are filled with vitamins and boost overall health.
- A home regimen customized to your skin to protect, nourish and maintain.
Let us customize a plan to put you in touch with your youthful and vibrant self, to rediscover your true beauty. Many of our treatments can be done over a lunch hour period of time. Due to the popularity of these procedures, we recommend that patients book an appointment in advance.